Frequently Asked Questions - for Instructor Trainings
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
“I absolutely loved the experience of teaching infant massage. I felt such pure joy and the feeling of making a difference in the world by sharing this with parents. I honestly feel that being part of a group that is spreading the importance of loving touch will make the world a more peaceful loving place.”
- Attend the 4-day IAIM Instructor training course.
- Complete the required reading and satisfactorily complete the take-home open-book assignment.
- Complete a hands-on practicum: teaching 5 families to massage their babies in a five-week course or five-session one on one course.
- Once you have completed these requirements, you will be certified as an IAIM Certified Infant Massage Instructor, CIMI. (Note: in the US the title is CEIM, Certified Educator of Infant Massage.)
- Your certification will be recognized world-wide through the International Association of Infant Massage.
What Trainees think of us
“Teaching IAIM infantmassage to families and new instructors means to share a path with an international community to spread love, respect and friendships through the cultures around the globe, for families and babies- together.”
Becoming an IAIM trainer is a process that brings to open your heart and mind and welcome participants in our trainings from all walks of life and fields. As a scientist, it was my fear to not be able to meet the needs of each “profession”. But it is not about profession, it is about human encounters. The IAIM program, its original vision and excellent mentoring helped me go through my personal “Everest to climb”. Gratitude.”
“The process to become an IAIM International trainer offered both personal and professional growth. It taught me how to truly inspire in adult learning and design an unforgettable learning experience, whilst consolidating my passion and enthusiasm for this important work.”